Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KCGHOST
    replied
    Suppose the question was asked in this manner: If the only way the Tigers could get to the post-season was to sign one of the two guys which one would you chose?

Leave a comment:

• Tank
    replied
    I know I'm in the minority here, but I'd take another 119 loss season before I'd sign either of them.

If I had to choose though, I'd take the ******* who wasn't screwing a minor.

Leave a comment:

• moldyoldie
    replied
    Lefthanded power bat at DH ---> Bonds.

However, I really wouldn't want either on this team. Who needs another media circus in Detroit?

Leave a comment:

• Captain Cold Nose
    replied
    Originally posted by tigers527 View Post
    So with the Tiger's regular DH batting a whopping .159, and the starting pitching featuring a whole 4 quality starts (2 by Galarraga), which of the 2 guys mentioned above would you want the Tigers to get?

Death not an option.
    Clemens on his limited schedule isn't the force Bonds still can be at the plate. All things being equal, Bonds has more to offer as a player.

Leave a comment:

• tigers527
    started a poll Bonds or Clemens

Bonds or Clemens

Barry Bonds
    66.67%
    Roger Clemens
    33.33%
    So with the Tiger's regular DH batting a whopping .159, and the starting pitching featuring a whole 4 quality starts (2 by Galarraga), which of the 2 guys mentioned above would you want the Tigers to get?

Death not an option.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X