Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Ashby NOT returning

Hey all,

I was more than a bit upset to hear of Ash's fate as the color man in the radio booth.

Maybe you disagree with me, but I think the move was tacky and very poorly done. Ash did a great job, IMO, and to be dissed by a couple of minor league announcers - wow, what a slam.

Here is the link to the article, in case you haven't read it:

http://houston.astros.mlb.com/NASApp...=.jsp&c_id=hou
    -David
    Please read the Baseball Fever Policy and FAQ Section before posting.
    "Some mistakes I guess we never stop paying for." -Roy Hobbs, The Natural

Ever wonder about the fastest pitch ever thrown? Click this link.

Hey, they have to pay for that tractor some how. So i guess that is why someone have to go. it's like a 2 plus the tractor deal to replace Ash. We going to miss his explaination about the game because he does a super good job on it.

Comment

Maybe he'll be joining the coaching staff, like some other comentator we had. Ash was one of my favorite players when I was young (and a catcher). I really hate to see him go.

Comment

Originally posted by subiworld
        We going to miss his explaination about the game because he does a super good job on it.
        I agree, he called the game as it was being played when he was flying solo in the booth. Probably scored low marks with McLane for not working in enough sponsors
        Never confuse character with geography --- Red Smith
        Astros Daily

Comment

I was very upset when I heard about Ash. I wanted to ask Milo about it while he was signing my book (that I purchased from him) But I didn’t get my nerve up to do it.

Comment

*SLAP* Consider that a cyber slap for putting money into Milo's pocket!

Hope you're not bigger than me!
            Never confuse character with geography --- Red Smith
            Astros Daily

Comment

Originally posted by PopTop
              *SLAP* Consider that a cyber slap for putting money into Milo's pocket!

Hope you're not bigger than me!

You just hit a girl...

granted, maybe bigger than you, but still a girl......
              :o

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X