Rays vs Astros - MLB 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rays vs Astros - MLB 2020

Houston Astros Force a Game 7 Tampa Bay Rays are choking the series Game 6 Rays vs Astros

1. The Astros aren't cheating, unless you have some proof of that you'd like to share?

2. If the Astros do manage to win four straight after being down 3-0 in the series, that will completely dispel the knock on Dusty Baker's playoff resume, no matter what happens in the World Series. The man will sail into the Hall of Fame when his contract is over.

3. The Rays had this series in the bag and if they can't close out then that's on them, which makes me feel a little foolish given that I voted for Kevin Cash as AL Manager of the Year.
    "It is a simple matter to erect a Hall of Fame, but difficult to select the tenants." -- Ken Smith
    "I am led to suspect that some of the electorate is very dumb." -- Henry P. Edwards
    "You have a Hall of Fame to put people in, not keep people out." -- Brian Kenny
    "There's no such thing as a perfect ballot." -- Jay Jaffe

Comment

9th inning Rays vs Astros Game 4 Highlights Rays almost Come back Tampa Bay Rays 3 Houston Astros 4

Comment

Originally posted by JamesFitts View Post
        9th inning Rays vs Astros Game 4 Highlights Rays almost Come back Tampa Bay Rays 3 Houston Astros 4

Originally posted by JamesFitts View Post

Hey, I love to repeat.
        Why? Don'tcha think it's just a tad bit obnoxious?
        Put it in the books.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X