X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicagowhitesox1173
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Barrie View Post
    Regardless of the uniforms, when is this section going to be transferred from the National League to the American League?

If I had my choice I would keep the Astros where they are and move the Brewers back to the AL, where they have a history.
    I think the Brewers used to be a good rivalry for the Whitesox but i'm betting more Cub fans fill Miller Park.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Barrie
    replied
    Regardless of the uniforms, when is this section going to be transferred from the National League to the American League?

If I had my choice I would keep the Astros where they are and move the Brewers back to the AL, where they have a history.

Leave a comment:

• Paul W
    replied
    who "designed" the uni's? a 12 year old with magic markers?
    boring and unimaginative...

they had a chance to do something interesting and just fell back on the bad news bears and what was already used by the franchise.

Leave a comment:

• Bothrops Atrox
    replied
    The best gloriously, wonderfully hideous unis ever:

1. Astros rainbow unis.
    2. Tampa Bay Buccs orange creamsicles!
    3. The A's yellow, green combos from the 70's.
    4. Denver Nuggets rainbow city from the 90's.

I know I should hate them...

Leave a comment:

• brewcrew82
    replied
    Leaked uniform details...http://news.sportslogos.net/2012/10/...easer-graphic/

Leave a comment:

• brewcrew82
    replied
    Is the cap looking like the star with the H in it? I always liked the cap from that period...the unis not so much.

Leave a comment:

• chicagowhitesox1173
    started a topic New Astros uniform

New Astros uniform

I guess there not due out until the 2nd of November but it sounds like they went back to the 80's type style. I saw a blacked out picture of them but from what I could see, they really don't look half bad. The hat deff looks like a retro type hat from the 80's.

Sorry I would try to post a picture but I still never learned how to paste.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X