George Brett's sons: Jackson, Dylan & Robin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Brett's sons: Jackson, Dylan & Robin

Does anyone know who (if anyone) George Brett named his sons after? I'm guessing that his son Robin was named after Robin Yount but I could be wrong. Is Dylan named after Bob Dylan? Jackson after his father, Jack? Just curious if any Royal fans know or have heard/read anything about the choice of his son's names.
    Last edited by MyDogSparty; 10-05-2005, 12:25 PM.
    ?

I have read that Jackson was named after George's father.

Comment

From what I understand, Jackson was named after The Jackson 5, Dylan was named after Dylan Thomas (the nutjob peot), and Robin was named after Batman's sidekick.

Of course, I have more mental problems than Zach Greinke, so what do i know?
      George Brett said it:

“If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing you grandmother with her teeth out.”

“Even today, if the Royals win six games all year, if they're going to go 6-156, I hope they beat the Yankees six times.”

“A woman will be elected President before Wade Boggs is called out on strikes. I guarantee that.”

“If I stay healthy, I have a chance to collect 3,000 hits and 1,000 errors.”

Comment

George Brett's sons: Jackson, Dylan & Robin

Jackson Brett was named after Bo Jackson that played with Brett towards the end of his career. They were good friends and Brett had a lot of respect for him.

Comment

Come on. Jackson was name after George's father. Robin was named after Robin Yount. I don't know about Dylan.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X