Madritsch looks interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madritsch looks interesting

I think when Madritsch gets ready to pitch again, this guy could do some damage for the Royals. He's got good movement on his fastball, and he's a mean son of a gun when he's on the mound.

I sure hope he can come back and do something.
    George Brett said it:

“If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing you grandmother with her teeth out.”

“Even today, if the Royals win six games all year, if they're going to go 6-156, I hope they beat the Yankees six times.”

“A woman will be elected President before Wade Boggs is called out on strikes. I guarantee that.”

“If I stay healthy, I have a chance to collect 3,000 hits and 1,000 errors.”

Interesting or not, we're liable to need him. I really don't know that much about him, but I hope he does well, whoever he is. As usual we need all the pitching we can get.
    FIRE ALLARD NOW!!!

Comment

Sad state of affairs when you have a to hope that a 30-year old lefty with less than a 100IP's and coming off a serious arm injury will be available to improve your pitching. Wish him well though.
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

Originally posted by KCGHOST
        Sad state of affairs when you have a to hope that a 30-year old lefty with less than a 100IP's and coming off a serious arm injury will be available to improve your pitching. Wish him well though.

Indeed. However, it's all releavant. 30 isn't old anymore, particularly for a pitcher. Check this out, if you get a chance: http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansas...s/14019851.htm

Yep, he's kind of loner,,,but if he can pitch, then turn him loose.
        George Brett said it:

“If a tie is like kissing your sister, losing is like kissing you grandmother with her teeth out.”

“Even today, if the Royals win six games all year, if they're going to go 6-156, I hope they beat the Yankees six times.”

“A woman will be elected President before Wade Boggs is called out on strikes. I guarantee that.”

“If I stay healthy, I have a chance to collect 3,000 hits and 1,000 errors.”

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X