Teahen

Is Teahen starting at 2B?
    ~MOE

Moonlight Graham
    ...one game, no at-bats...

RisingApple.com
  • KCGHOST
    • Dec 2003

It seems somewhat surreal but Callaspo and Bloomquist are not formidable opposition.
    Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

• Gravy Train
      Hamburger Helper
      • Jan 2009

Any chance of bringing Grudzielanek back? It seems like he'd still be a step up from any of those three, even if he is pushing 40.
      "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

• bbxpert
        • Sep 2008

Grudzielanek might be an upgrade defensively, but he can't hit. Hopefully, Teahen will give us some offense from the position.

Comment

• Gravy Train
          Hamburger Helper
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by bbxpert View Post
          Grudzielanek might be an upgrade defensively, but he can't hit. Hopefully, Teahen will give us some offense from the position.
          Can't hit for power, I suppose. But he did hit .299 last year, .302 the year before, and .297 the year before that. He's a solid player, but I can see why they'd look to move on. Hopefully, he gets a gig somewhere else.

Teahen was probably below average offensively as a 3B or corner outfielder, but his numbers at 2B would look appealing. Hopefully, he's able to develop into a decent defensive player, and hopefully the switch doesn't affect his offense either. I didn't realize Teahen was 6 foot 3, which is gargantuan for the position.
          "You have probably heard that I use my scorecard to convey information. Since our opponents know this, they keep a close watch on every movement I make with my scorecard, but this is fortified with many other devices."

-Connie Mack

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X