Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantom Dreamer
    replied
    Blanton was at a winery last year, maybe they should ask Seaver to make a comeback.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Dreamer
    replied
    I think the fans appreciate that the Royals don't appear to be a one year wonder!

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Dreamer
    replied
    Bovada had the Royals odds for winning the World Series at 33-1 on April 1, now it's 9-1.

Leave a comment:

• Cowtipper
    replied
    I was curious about what Royals fans thought of minor leaguer Mike Bianucci. He possesses a ton of raw power and is tearing up the minors right now, hitting .346/.365/.568 in 81 at-bats. Unfortunately, that's with their Double-A squad...and he's 28 years old.

Nevertheless, he's hit 30 dingers twice already in his career and just last year slugged 22. What do you guys think about him?

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Dreamer
    replied
    I read someone call him a, "young competitive athlete with a lil bit of fire" and I agree. Hopefully the MLB suits will not try to neuter him like they did Puig. Baseball needs the villians, they need the guys who will put the rest of the league on notice that they are not to be taken lightly.

Leave a comment:

• Tonyt79
    replied
    I like the watching the royals. Ventura sure is a scrappy dude. Isn't tonight like the 3rd altercation he has been in this year?

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Dreamer
    replied
    The Royals sweep aside the California Angels to improve to 6-0!

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Dreamer
    replied
    Well, it's clear Vegas doesn't expect the Royals to repeat as American League champions, Bovada has set the Royals 2015 over/under at 79 1/2.

Leave a comment:

• Phantom Dreamer
    started a topic 2015 Royals Season Thread

2015 Royals Season Thread

Can the Kansas City Royals win back-to-back American League pennants?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X