POLL--Will The Angels Move??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elvis View Post
    Of course they have a fan base - they play in an area with 20 million people. And they will take their fan base with them when they move to Riverside or Torrance in 9 years. What Anaheim fans they'll lose they'll gain with new fans in their new "home". As Chick used to say, "no harm, no foul".

riverside or torrance???

are you even from so cal?

people leave those areas for orange county, not the other way around.

Comment

If they ever move is back into LA where they first started , as opposed to Brooklyn where a certain other team started

Comment

Originally posted by mfangels View Post
        If they ever move is back into LA where they first started , as opposed to Brooklyn where a certain other team started
        As I type this, the Angels are beating the Yanks again . When I vacationed out there in ANGEL country, I witnessed them beating the Yanks again in August.
        I have been to at least 15 MLB parks, and Anaheim Stadium is my personal favorite. If you draw 3.4 million people, why are you even thinking of relocating. It has to be a ploy for more 'enhancements' or 'improvements'.

At least when the Dodgers moved from Brooklyn, their attendance in Bklyn had slipped nearly 40% in ten years. So if the Angels are drawing only 2 milion per in a few years, then maybe they could look for greener pastures. I doubt they find anyplace as nice, or green, as Anaheim.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X