2 people viewing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 people viewing

Everytime I go to Angels thread it always says 2 people viewing. Nobody has posted a thread in days. What kind of bot is that?

Not surprised

Not surprised at all here, the Angels had a sub-par season and never had many fans on BBF here to begin with.

Here are the least visited team forums on BBF:

Arizona, maybe even worse than here.
    Texas, just as bad
    Angels, ditto.

I think they're not popular due to the fact they're kinda underperforming teams in big cities.
    Cristobal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz-06
      I think they're not popular due to the fact they're kinda underperforming teams in big cities.
      Arizona's case is an underperforming team in a big desert

Comment

not many Angels fans here that's for sure
        http://angelsnation.hyperboards.com/index.php?

Comment

Originally posted by wilkerson_rulz-06

Anaheim is not a big city.
          Using a stolen chant from Boston Celtics fans whenever an L.A. team is playing up there just reeks of inferiority complex.

If hitting a baseball is the toughest thing to do in sports, then pitching must be the easiest thing to do in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by UnderPressure
            Anaheim is not a big city.
            Maybe if they tried to widen their fan base, like changing the name to LA and trying to ignore the whole Anaheim thing? Oh, wait - never mind.

Maybe periwinkle caps?

Comment

I'm turned off by the pop up ads

Originally posted by Vladdy27
              not many Angels fans here that's for sure
              The excessive pop up ads restricts my participation here. I feel I have to run anti-adware software after a visit. Even with pop up blockers the flicker effect is annoying when I change screens. I still come here and to the BBF Brooklyn Dodger forum. :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaCajun
                The excessive pop up ads restricts my participation here. I feel I have to run anti-adware software after a visit. Even with pop up blockers the flicker effect is annoying when I change screens. I still come here and to the BBF Brooklyn Dodger forum. :atthepc
                There are ads here?

Comment

It seems like this site gets a lot slower with posts during the off season because if i put a post on here one day and get on the next it is usually never answered yet.
                  The KC Royals is another not highly visited site.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaCajun
                    Huh. I don't get any pop-up ads here at all.
                    "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

Yeah, me neither.

Comment

No pop-ups for me. If you're using an up to date browser and virus software you should have no problems at all.

Comment

yeha, no pop-ups here either. but, once baseball season kicks off, im sure more angel fans will show up.

my rangers dont have many fans either
                          Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Rangers
                            yeha, no pop-ups here either. but, once baseball season kicks off, im sure more angel fans will show up.

my rangers dont have many fans either

Pop-ups start on post 22 and read all the way through post 40.

o, and excluding me, the Angels forum now says three people viewing (all three listed as guests)
                            Last edited by JordanDL3891; 01-30-2007, 11:04 AM.
                            LETS GO YANKEES!

Comment

No pop-ups here.
                              Hitting is timing, pitching is upsetting timing.
                              -Warren Spahn

It's a round ball and a round bat and you gotta hit it square.
                              -Pete Rose

Good pitching always beats good hitting...and vice versa.
                              -Yogi Berra

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X