Bright future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright future

I would say that the Angels have one of the brightest futures in the entire MLB. A few years back in appeared to be Cleveland, but the Indians are stuck in the Central with the Twins, White Sox, and Tigers. The Angels have the best young pitching staff in the majors, including a closer who has the chance to go down as one of the all-time greats.

I still question their offense, but they got a lot of position players with potential and Gary Matthews has a chance to add pop if his situation gets straightened out. They have the chance to be really good this year, and if they make the playoffs they'll be dangerous but in a few years they'll be nasty.
    -Jibbs

When we do it they fall off, fall off
    When they look at my ride,
    you see the doors fall off
    And the wheels look flat,
    trunk so heavy in the back
    Got the speakers in the front,
    they be sitting on my lap

Hit me on the down low
    My articles
    My Space

i agree. they have a wonderfull young roster and good minor league support. i do disagree with some of their offseason transanctionslike getting rid of troy glaus and bengie molina last season or getting rid of donnelly this year. i am questionig there relief pitching. i just watched them play the a's and they lost because of there relief pitching. they had a 6-3 lead going into the 8th and gave up four and ended losing 7-6. personally i think the angels are reallysolid in the outfield with GA,gary mathews and vlad, they could be the best. if the angels take care of business like they should, they'll be the ones havin the parade. the a's are nothing special and the rangers and mariners are never very good so it looks like a year the angels should dominate the al west.

GO ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X