Introduce yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce yourself

Hi everyone! i'm HaloAngel! i just registered here and i just wanna know who everyone is!

please reply!
    GO ANGELS!

Unless you only want to know Angel fans, this thread might fit better in the "Current Events" section.

Anyway. Welcome to BBF, the best baseball forum on the web. I bet you'll make a lot of new friends here. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Hello, Halo. We have this thread in the Between Innings forum, a general introductory piece where all posters are welcome to participate.
      Welcome.
      Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
      Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
      Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
      Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

I'm seeingredagain, a die-hard Halos fan who bleeds RED through and through.
        1979, 1982, 1986, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by seeingredagain View Post
          I'm seeingredagain, a die-hard Halos fan who bleeds RED through and through.
          glad to see more halo fans!
          GO ANGELS!

Comment

Good to see more Halos fan on board, welcome to the show!
            ***Me to fellow die-hard Ryan in our front row seats in section 339 after the Angels scored their tenth run on an eighth inning Tommy Murphy home run (10+ runs = free hot wings):

"What the hell are you doing, dude?"

--"I'm flapping my wings for hot wings!"

"Sit the f*** down and stop acting like a drunk 15-year-old, you ain't Christopher Lloyd and we ain't sitting in the outfield"

Comment

Originally posted by HaloAngel View Post
              Hi everyone! i'm HaloAngel! i just registered here and i just wanna know who everyone is!

please reply!
              New to the this forum.

Current Angels season ticket holder.

Long time (35+ years) Angels fan.
              SeasonTicketPartner.com ..... Connect with Season Ticket Partners!

Comment

Hello Halo

Iv'e just been on about a month. This is an enjoyable sight if you are a baseball fan. I am a Diehard Tiger fan and am looking forward to the Angel series this year. The Angels have been a stone in the Tiger's shoe for some time now. Hopefully, this year the Tigers will even the score a bit.

GO TIGERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by richie hebner View Post
                  Iv'e just been on about a month. This is an enjoyable sight if you are a baseball fan. I am a Diehard Tiger fan and am looking forward to the Angel series this year. The Angels have been a stone in the Tiger's shoe for some time now. Hopefully, this year the Tigers will even the score a bit.

GO TIGERS!!!
                  I also look forward to the Angels & Tiger series. I had the opportunity to go to the old Tigers park back in 1993. One of my co-workers went to high school with Cecil Fielder, and my friends and I were able to use Cecil's "players tickets" to see a series vs. KC in July. I also got a chance to meet Cecil after one of the games. It sounds like he's had "personal problems" as of late, but I still have very nice memories of meeting him.

Comment

I'm P.J. welcome to the forums lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveo-34 View Post
                      I'm P.J. welcome to the forums lol.
                      I've always been a fan of the Jays.
                      My brother played Pony league with Greg Myers while my Dad was the coach of the team.

Comment

That's sweet man.

Comment

I'm going to a conference in Anaheim at the end of June, beginning of July. I'd love to see a game or two at the stadium. I see there are home games on 7/1 and 7/2. My hotel is right by the convention center. Would anyone give advice as to the best way to get to the stadium? I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks!

Comment

Been an Angel fan since the 80's glad to see more fans here today....
                            GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
                            Strike 3 Forums/NFL Forums

Comment

Introduce Yourself

Originally posted by pads4ever View Post
                              Been an Angel fan since the 80's glad to see more fans here today....
                              Nice to see more Halo fans here!

Great to see Bud Black doing well with the Padres!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X