3. #s of game-winning RBIs:

arod: 5
    Guerrero: 13

Advantage Guerrero

4. Percentage %

arod: 5 / 43 = 11.63%
    Guerrero: 13 / 32 = 40.63%

11% to 40% wow!!

what does this stat mean? when your team is winning 8-0, arod will give you more RBIs to *help* your team win 12-0, but he'll disappear when you need just one single RBI to tie or win.

but Guerrero is the guy you want on the plate, of course, when your team is down or on the line.

What is wrong with you? How can you hate a guy who carried your team on his back the entire year? No, A-Rod will not help you when you are up 8-0, he will be the REASON you are up 8-0. I don't know what you hate about him, maybe because he is stealing the spotlight from Jeter or whatever, but without him, you are 5 games out in the wild card, so I don't know what you have to complain about. I can understand the effects of last post season, but this year? You wouldn't even have a post season. Lets see what "Mr. October" can do when he doesn't have an october?

And btw, I think if you ask who they would rather have up, A-Rod or Vlad, 95% would say A-Rod. Not out of ignorance, out of common sense. A-Rod is the best hitter in the game, whether you like it or not.

Don't know what beef you have, but it's gotta be serious if you are willing to climb onto another team's forum to make a topic insulting him for no apparent reason. Especially when you don't truly back them up.
    Last edited by Charger567; 10-01-2007, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger567 View Post
      And btw, I think if you ask who they would rather have up, A-Rod or Vlad, 95% would say A-Rod. Not out of ignorance, out of common sense. A-Rod is the best hitter in the game, whether you like it or not.
      I'd be in the 5% minorty.
      "I believe in the Church of Baseball. I tried all the major religions and most of the minor ones. I've worshipped Buddha, Allah, Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, trees, mushrooms and Isadora Duncan. I know things. For instance, there are 108 beads in a Catholic rosary and there are 108 stitches in a baseball. When I learned that, I gave Jesus a chance." ~Ron Shelton, from Bull Durham

Comment

A-rod's the man! Vlads the man! A-rod has protection.
        Click here for My Sports game http://www.angelfire.com/games5/baseball5/

Comment

This thread is pointless.

It does nothing for A-Rod OR Vlad - it serves no purpose. It's just here to smear A-Rod. And considering A-Rod's the best player in the game right now, it looks to be an uphill battle.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X