Teixeira Interest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Rangers View Post
    They don't develop much period. They trade for everything.
    Yes but is that a cause, or an effect? Seems to me that if their in-house options actually developed some power they wouldn't need to go hat-in-hand to other squads so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgran View Post
      Yes but is that a cause, or an effect? Seems to me that if their in-house options actually developed some power they wouldn't need to go hat-in-hand to other squads so much.
      That's a good point.
      Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake View Post
        Top prospects? Did Texas get the Braves top prospects for him? So it actually is "if"
        But when you start talking about a switch-hitting catcher with Saltalamacchia's kind of offensive potential, nearly MLB-ready, that's pure gold in prospectland. He's probably more valuable than any 3 of most teams' top 10. Including the Sox since our system's a bit bottom-heavy right now.

Comment

Originally posted by slugger33 View Post
          They are 11th in runs scored in the AL!
          Yes but the Angels have a good pitching staff. Teams like the Rangers that have no pitching what so ever need to rely on there offense to win them ball games. But with good pitching your offense can put a 2 spot on the bored and still win you the game.
          The ranger...... Doin ok :applaud:
          Hamilton mvp, and triple crown :

Comment

Teix is known as a clubhouse killer. CJ Wilson (in an interview last week) said that he has never played with a worse teammate than Tex.
            Check out my site devoted to the greatness of college summer leagues.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X