Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good read on Lackey, Weaver

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Good read on Lackey, Weaver

    I found this article with some nuggets on Angels pitching. This guy really likes Lackey, but he thinks Weaver is going to be a bust.

    Click on the link for the entire article:
    [LINK REMOVED]
    Last edited by Mattingly; 04-28-2006, 11:13 AM. Reason: Removal of sports betting link

  • #2
    Weaver will gobble up innings and is a good fifth starter.
    http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bluesteve32
      Weaver will gobble up innings and is a good fifth starter.
      I think Weaver will be adequate this season but won't be worth a multi-year $cott Bora$ contract after this year.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CaliforniaCajun
        I think Weaver will be adequate this season but won't be worth a multi-year $cott Bora$ contract after this year.
        He may be a good influence on Jared Weaver, that is why they may have thought the money was worth it.
        http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Bluesteve32
          He may be a good influence on Jared Weaver, that is why they may have thought the money was worth it.
          Do you think Jared will come up this year? It would be ironic if brother replaced brother in the rotation next year.

          Comment


          • #6
            It was even more ironic that Jeff perhaps took Jared's chance of making the big club's starting rotation. I think in the long run, it is best of the younger Weaver to pitch in AAA. of course, if he had signed after the draft, he may have been MLB ready this season for sure.
            http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/ex...eline_1961.jpg

            Comment

            Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X