Older Angels games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older Angels games?

Does anyone have or know of any older angels game existing on tape? My first game was a tigers-Angels game from 5-23-82, which was televised, I know someone must have it laying in a closet or something somewhere, by then quite a few people had bought vhs or beta machines.

thanks

www.freewebs.com/forles

[QUOTE=duffaholic]Does anyone have or know of any older angels game existing on tape? My first game was a tigers-Angels game from 5-23-82, which was televised, I know someone must have it laying in a closet or something somewhere, by then quite a few people had bought vhs or beta machines.

thanks

www.freewebs.com/forles[/QUOTE

There are quite a few radio broadcasts of early Angel games available. The first Angel game against the Orioles in 1961 is available through several sources.

Comment

Angels Games

Audio or CD's can be found on ebay,MLB.com and other sources. I have their first game on 4/11/61, vs. Yanks 7/1/62 and vs. Senators 6/2/71. I did see Mike Witt's Perfect game vs. the Rangers on ESPN Classic. That might be available on the internet. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGelnarFan
        Audio or CD's can be found on ebay,MLB.com and other sources. I have their first game on 4/11/61, vs. Yanks 7/1/62 and vs. Senators 6/2/71. I did see Mike Witt's Perfect game vs. the Rangers on ESPN Classic. That might be available on the internet. Good Luck!
        How good is the first game audio tape?

What I would like is the audio broadcast of the game that they won to win the AL pennant in 2002. Rory Markas said that from Heaven Gene Autry is putting his arm around Donnie Moore and saying, "C'mon son, we're going to the World Series."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X