the good Weaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the good Weaver

Is it just me or are there other angels fans that are mad with talks about Jered Weaver going down to the minors when Colon gets back. I think he should stay up. I know that he is the most likely canadate to go down I mean there going to keep his brother on the major league roaster he makes to much money to be pitching in the minors. I don’t know im just a little frustrated the guy has done all he can to get a starting spot this year and they still might put him down. Oh well at least I know I will se him in the future.

Originally posted by bigdaddyvladdy
    Is it just me or are there other angels fans that are mad with talks about Jered Weaver going down to the minors when Colon gets back. I think he should stay up. I know that he is the most likely canadate to go down I mean there going to keep his brother on the major league roaster he makes to much money to be pitching in the minors. I don’t know im just a little frustrated the guy has done all he can to get a starting spot this year and they still might put him down. Oh well at least I know I will se him in the future.
    I agree totally

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X