Jered Weaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jered Weaver

Whats going to happen to Jered Weaver when Bartolo comes back this weekend? They better not send him down.:grouchy

Originally posted by Ludeboy
    Whats going to happen to Jered Weaver when Bartolo comes back this weekend? They better not send him down.:grouchy
    They can't. He's their best starting pitcher right now.:atthepc

Comment

I herd that they are sending down Jeff instead of Jered...

Comment

They sent Jered down,mostly because of Jeff's contract. They want to get Jeff straightened out at the major league level. I heard that Jered took it well,mostly because It's his brother that's staying. No one else could have gone down?

Comment

They should try to trade Jeff for another bad contract, but a hitter
          ~MOE

Moonlight Graham
          ...one game, no at-bats...

RisingApple.com

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGelnarFan
            They sent Jered down,mostly because of Jeff's contract. They want to get Jeff straightened out at the major league level. I heard that Jered took it well,mostly because It's his brother that's staying. No one else could have gone down?
            I'll guess that there might have been clubhouse problems if little brother beat big brother out of the starting rotation. On the basis of merit, the elder Weaver should have been the odd man out.

I've wondered if Weaver had the temperment to become another Eric Gagne in the bullpen. Gagne could never get it together as a starter and neither could Darren Dreifort (when he was healthy) for that matter. Maybe Weaver's chances of avoiding the big inning might be better if he pitched less per outing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X