Vote for Pat Neshek!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Pat Neshek!!!

need everyone’s help!!! Pat Neshek needs your vote on MLB.com right away. Please help send Twins' set-up man Pat Neshek to the 2007 ALL-STAR game! He is one of the 5 finalists that all fans can vote for online until Thursday 7-6-07.

Neshek has his very own website (www.neshek.com) and is very fan friendly, besides being a super talented pitcher! He is bound to be in the top vote getters, but the race will be very close with Boston's Okajima. I know none of you want to see another Red Sox player on the squad, so let's make sure that doesn't happen and VOTE FOR NESHEK

http://www.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_st...fv/ballot.html

Voting is unlimited & you can even vote on your cell phone via text message. How cool & easy is that? I know he's a set-up man and they're often overlooked, but stop over looking: Pat has allowed just five earned runs in 35 2/3 innings. He's 3-0 with a 1.26 ERA. Plus, he throws with that way cool submarine-style delivery. Keep voting & tell everyone you know...thanks in advance!

Okajima has really just been better this year.. He has gotten it done in the clutch situations, I am sure Neshek has too, but... The stats say Okie did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger567 View Post
      Okajima has really just been better this year.. He has gotten it done in the clutch situations, I am sure Neshek has too, but... The stats say Okie did it better.
      I'll just throw out there that Neshek also has more experience (in MLB).
      CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

All Okajima really has on Neshek is ERA. Pat has better Ks, WHIP, opponent average, wins

Comment

Okajima walks less batters, has a lower ERA, has pitched more innings, and has more saves.

Comment

barely, barely, barely, and Neshek doesnt get put in for save situations. We have Joe Nathan for that

Comment

Awesome Youtube video

Check out this video guys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BKawelRz_vY

Comment

Originally posted by Twinfan90 View Post
                barely, barely, barely, and Neshek doesnt get put in for save situations. We have Joe Nathan for that
                Well Neshek barely barely barely has the edge in wins, as Okie doesn't get put into those situations either.

Comment

Neshek has better WHIP, fewer hits allowed, lower opponent batting average, more Ks

More important stats for a releif pitcher than ERA

Comment

Well, I disagree. I think besides inherited runs allowed, ERA is still the most important stat. As long as he gets the job done every single time.

It probably won't matter anyways. Neshek is in third place, behind Okajima and then Bonderman.
                    Last edited by Charger567; 07-03-2007, 06:45 PM.

Comment

i'll vote!

Originally posted by Twinfan90 View Post
                      need everyone’s help!!! Pat Neshek needs your vote on MLB.com right away. Please help send Twins' set-up man Pat Neshek to the 2007 ALL-STAR game! He is one of the 5 finalists that all fans can vote for online until Thursday 7-6-07.

Neshek has his very own website (www.neshek.com) and is very fan friendly, besides being a super talented pitcher! He is bound to be in the top vote getters, but the race will be very close with Boston's Okajima. I know none of you want to see another Red Sox player on the squad, so let's make sure that doesn't happen and VOTE FOR NESHEK

http://www.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_st...fv/ballot.html

Voting is unlimited & you can even vote on your cell phone via text message. How cool & easy is that? I know he's a set-up man and they're often overlooked, but stop over looking: Pat has allowed just five earned runs in 35 2/3 innings. He's 3-0 with a 1.26 ERA. Plus, he throws with that way cool submarine-style delivery. Keep voting & tell everyone you know...thanks in advance!
                      I'll vote cause neshek is a nice guy and i love the twins! even though im a whitesox fan....
                      CHICAGO WHITESOX!:gt

Comment

Originally posted by Joshfieldsgirl101 View Post
                        I'll vote cause neshek is a nice guy and i love the twins! even though im a whitesox fan....
                        Thank you! :applaud:
                        CLEVELAND INDIANS Central Division Champions

1920 1948 1954 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2001 2007

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X