Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who are the greatest outfielders of the Metrodome Era?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who are the greatest outfielders of the Metrodome Era?

The poll shifts its attention to the outfield with names like Hunter and Puckett likely to be on virtually every ballot.

With candidates like, among others, Matt Lawton, Shannon Stewart and Michael Cuddyer, the question becomes -- who will be the third member of the Teflon Pasture Patrol?

What matters most? A gritty approach? Maybe you want go with Dan Gladden. Power? Perhaps you go with Mount Crushmore representative Tom Brunansky. All-around game that can compliment the top or bottom of the order? Shane Mack could do a little bit of everything.

Any way you slice it, this certainly won't be an easy decision.

So, who you got?
    Check out my articles at Bugs & Cranks.

not u jk jk but seriously The three are gunna be Pucket of course, Hunter with all his great plays and contributions, and Brunansky

Comment

I don't think anyone has played the baggie in right field better than Michael Cuddyer.

Comment

If you put Hunter in Center and Puckett in Left, then you gotta go Cuddyer. He plays the ball off the wall absolutely beautifully. And, he can hit the ball harder than hell. If you put Hunter in Center and Puckett in Right, then I would go for Shane Mack. Hustled his butt off, good defense, good hitter, good runner, all around fun player to watch.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X