X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Kubel hits for cycle

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

This is the third cycle in five days
    Last edited by blacksilverfan12; 04-17-2009, 09:28 PM.
    Originally posted by bhss89
    "Hi. My name is John. I'd like you to meet my fastball. Can you catch up to it?
    Didn't think so. I'll see you again tomorrow night around the top of the ninth."
    Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy
    Why can't they just air the doubleheaders? Those programs aimed at children are crap anyway.

Pretty impressive, winning the game on a grand slam.

Comment

A no-doubter, upperdeck to right-center
      Originally posted by bhss89
      "Hi. My name is John. I'd like you to meet my fastball. Can you catch up to it?
      Didn't think so. I'll see you again tomorrow night around the top of the ninth."
      Originally posted by ChineseDemocracy
      Why can't they just air the doubleheaders? Those programs aimed at children are crap anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by blacksilverfan12 View Post
        http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

This is the third cycle in five days
        There must be something in the water. That guy really murdered the Angels this weekend.

I remember hearing that Orlando Hudson's cycle was the first one for the Dodgers since Wes Parker 39 years ago.

Comment

The guy has had a pretty good comeback from the brutal leg injury he had a few years ago.
          Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

And now, last night, Joe Crede hit a walk-off Grand Slam in the 13th inning. I can't imagine two extra-inning walk-off grand slams in the same season is all that common an ocurance.

Comment

Originally posted by powderblue View Post
              And now, last night, Joe Crede hit a walk-off Grand Slam in the 13th inning. I can't imagine two extra-inning walk-off grand slams in the same season is all that common an ocurance.
              Only five players have two of those in their career. Joe Crede, Alex Rodriguez, Carlos Lee, Jim Presley, and Ruppert Jones.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X