X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PurpleMustReign
    replied
    Originally posted by quagmire View Post
    That was A-Rod, not Jeter( unless we are talking about different games). I am confused as to why he did that( even though I am happy he did as a Yankees fan). Yeah, Tex has the potential to hit a HR, but so does A-Rod. I know he wanted to setup the DP, but you just don't do that when A-Rod would be coming up to bat. There was one out. I would have pitched to Tex and concede that one run if it was a pop up or grounder to get two outs. Plus, forgot the pitchers name, A-Rod has had success off that pitcher as well. He just didn't make a smart move in that situation.
    You are correct sir. I meant ARod. And MAtt Guerierr was the pitcher, and ARod is now 4 for 7 with three HRs against him (or something like that).

Leave a comment:

• quagmire
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleMustReign View Post
    Then he walks the bases loaded and for Derek Jeter. What a maroon.
    That was A-Rod, not Jeter( unless we are talking about different games). I am confused as to why he did that( even though I am happy he did as a Yankees fan). Yeah, Tex has the potential to hit a HR, but so does A-Rod. I know he wanted to setup the DP, but you just don't do that when A-Rod would be coming up to bat. There was one out. I would have pitched to Tex and concede that one run if it was a pop up or grounder to get two outs. Plus, forgot the pitchers name, A-Rod has had success off that pitcher as well. He just didn't make a smart move in that situation.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleMustReign
    replied
    Originally posted by Twins91871977 View Post
    Yesterday's (4/22/2010) lineup was brutal! Does he think sweeping a series is unprofessional or something? After 8 years of managing he still puts his B-team out when there's a potential sweep, and AT HOME of all places!!!! :hissyfit: I feel sorry for the people who went to yesterday's game, they wanted to see the Twins play, not their B-squad, if he'd done this on the road, it would've made little (by not much) more sense! And they rested 4 players at once! yesterday's crowd was screwed, there's just simply no other way of putting it!
    Then he walks the bases loaded and for Derek Jeter. What a maroon.

Leave a comment:

• Twins91871977
    started a topic Gardy still doesn't get it!

Gardy still doesn't get it!

Yesterday's (4/22/2010) lineup was brutal! Does he think sweeping a series is unprofessional or something? After 8 years of managing he still puts his B-team out when there's a potential sweep, and AT HOME of all places!!!! :hissyfit: I feel sorry for the people who went to yesterday's game, they wanted to see the Twins play, not their B-squad, if he'd done this on the road, it would've made little (by not much) more sense! And they rested 4 players at once! yesterday's crowd was screwed, there's just simply no other way of putting it!
    Last edited by Twins91871977; 04-23-2010, 12:24 PM.

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X