The Season: 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wee Willie Keeler View Post
    The errors I don't think are a big deal. It's early in the season and their are probably some jitters
    It's also pretty cold out here and the winds are having a small influence on things which is making the ball carry.

I agree though, Nothing to worry about.
    "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

ARod.....with the 2Run Jack!!
      "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Originally posted by TonyStarks View Post
        ARod.....with the 2Run Jack!!
        Lets get Rasner in to finish it now.

I liked what Henn and Bruney did today.
        2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

Looks like the game is over for TB.
          New York Mets 2007!!!!- 4-1 :gt

EIS SPRING TRAVEL TEAM 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by wickedcurve093 View Post
            Looks like the game is over for TB.
            Yeah they brought in Rivera. Bad move IMO

Comment

Mo...mows'em down...K K K

Comment

For the first time this season.....

Ball Game Over

Yankees Wins

THUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YANKEES WIN

Comment

Here's the Yankees Win Probability chart for the game

Comment

Where do you find probability charts, WWK?
                    Originally posted by Domenic
                    The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Jason Giambi's 2 Out 2 RBI Single = YES Play of the Game

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                        Where do you find probability charts, WWK?
                        Baseball statistics for Major League baseball and Minor League baseball with statistical analysis, graphs, and projections.

THey also have live win probability that up-dates with each play

Comment

www.fangraphs.com

THey also have live win probability that up-dates with each play
                          Im lost, I cant find where I click to see the graph for each game...
                          The Yankees should see if Yogi Berra can still get behind the plate - he has ten World Series rings... he must be worth forty or fifty million a season.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyStarks View Post
                            Also...

I like the High socks look that ARod is sporting!
                            That to me exemplified why A-Rod is such a uniquely talented player. He can do pretty much everything well and you can't fault him for lack of hustle. He's always running hard. He can beat you with his bat, or he can manufacture a run like he did the go ahead run today - he smoked a single, stole second, then hustled home.

I also like wearing the socks up. It's extremely early, but with the weight loss, the forthcomingness with the media, and exuding a more confident attitude in general, I have a feeling that this could be a big year for A-Rod (heck, even a bad year for A-Rod is a big year for most anyone else).

Comment

Originally posted by Westlake View Post
                              Im lost, I cant find where I click to see the graph for each game...
                              Baseball scoreboard for Saturday, November 5, 2022 with win probability graphs

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X