Fan mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan mail

Does anybody know where I can send fan mail to A-Rod?

put his name on it and send it to the yankee stadium address which is
    NEW YORK YANKEES
    Mailing Address: Yankee Stadium, 161st St. & River Ave., Bronx, NY 10451
    Phone: 718-293-4300
    sigpic

Trusted traders-duckydps(1) Not trusted traders-none

Comment

How about A-Rod.com?

Comment

Here's a form you fill out on his website:

http://arod.mlb.com/players/rodriguez_alex/email.jsp
        Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
        Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
        THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
        Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Mattingly View Post
          Here's a form you fill out on his website:

http://arod.mlb.com/players/rodriguez_alex/email.jsp
          Does he really read what is sent to him via the website?
          Click here to see my autographed 8x10 collection

Comment

Originally posted by AutographCollector View Post
            Does he really read what is sent to him via the website?
            I presume he wouldn't. Do any of these stars ever read that stuff? I figure he's got one of his staffers go through this and show him those that meet whatever criteria he has.

Barry Bonds has a website also, which has the same type of online form:

http://barrybonds.mlb.com/players/bo...rnal/email.jsp

I figure that using the form, they don't have to worry about people sending any crazy attachments. Only text is allowed.
            Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)

Comment

You can try sending something to him, but I presume that right now would not be the best time. He is probably bombarded with fain mail at the moment. I assume that it would not be physically possible for him to read all his fan mail now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Commissioner View Post
                You can try sending something to him, but I presume that right now would not be the best time. He is probably bombarded with fain mail at the moment. I assume that it would not be physically possible for him to read all his fan mail now.
                Look at the positive side of this. Last year at this time, the boo birds were aplenty and very vocal at Yankee Stadium, even if he'd gotten the game-winning hit. At least now, he's very likely getting more fan mail than those of the "get outta town" variety.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X