Evangelion, monkey333

you guys were kidding right?

no offense.
      Yankees '09

Arod, CC, AJ, DJ and Tex

Comment

Originally posted by Brownie31
        Perhaps another subway series?-Brownie31
        Wouldn't be a bad bet this year with all the improvements the Mets made. Still, you gotta play the games.

Comment

Do you mean, can the Yankees get eliminated early in the playoffs again in '06?
          Yeah, I think so...

(OK, so the Bosox were even worse against the ChiSox...I know)
          "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

Comment

ok who r the wise guys who voted for tampa? haha very funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Brownie31
              Let's see: 1926, 1936, 1956, 1976 & 1996-who copped the AL pennant those years? Yankees of course! Looks good for '06! Also: Brooklyn Dodgers (with Casey Stengel in the outfield) won the NL title in 1916 as did the Mets in 1986 while LA Dodgers won in 1966. Not to mention Giants in 1936 and Dodgers in 1956. Thus: only in 1906 & 1946 were there no current or former NY area teams not winning a pennant. Six of one & half a dozen of the other!-Brownie31
              who cares about the past? so if the soxs won in 1903 and 2004 does that mean theyll win in 2106?

Comment

I think the Yankees will go all the way to the ALCS but lose in 7 against the W.Sox
                "I was pitching one day when my glasses clouded up on me. I took them off to polish them. When I looked up to the plate, I saw Jimmie Foxx. The sight of him terrified me so much that I haven't been able to wear glasses since." - Left Gomez

"(Lou) Gehrig never learned that a ballplayer couldn't be good every day." - Hank Gowdy

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X