2020 Yankees Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Yankees Season Thread

According to what I read the Yankees play the Nationals on ESPN on June 23. Opening day........go Yanks!
    The saddest day of the year is the day that baseball season ends.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    According to what I read the Yankees play the Nationals on ESPN on June 23. Opening day........go Yanks!
    It'll be July 23. I wish it were June, so we could have another month of baseball. Heh.

I am so looking forward to Opening Day in this really bizarre season.

Fwiw, I've taken the liberty of retitling the topic to reflect a more broad scope of the thread.

Put it in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post

It'll be July 23. I wish it were June, so we could have another month of baseball. Heh.

I am so looking forward to Opening Day in this really bizarre season.

Fwiw, I've taken the liberty of retitling the topic to reflect a more broad scope of the thread.

Yes, very sorry, got it wrong.

Comment

Nick Nelson should be thrown out of the league. What a waste.

Comment

I don’t know much about him, a rookie pitcher right? Why be thrown out? Just wondering. I didn’t see them play the Red Sox.

Comment

They really have no other pitcher better than Michael King?

My god, Brian Cashman has done HORRIFIC job and has to go. All the injuries are not coincidences. Its incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Korean View Post
              They really have no other pitcher better than Michael King?

My god, Brian Cashman has done HORRIFIC job and has to go. All the injuries are not coincidences. Its incompetence.
              Ok, point taken. There’s a couple of guys there that just seem to get hurt very easily.
              Last edited by Dutch; 09-05-2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Yanks and Tampa Bay Rays, Monday Oct. 5, Petco Park San Diego. On TBS. Cole to start for the Yankees, Rays starter ?, 8:07 PM EDT. Go YANKEES!
                Last edited by Dutch; 10-03-2020, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Same **** every year.

Either we get shut down by better pitchers or our terrible pitching gets us shelled. Either way we are out.

I hate this team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Korean View Post
                    Same **** every year.

Either we get shut down by better pitchers or our terrible pitching gets us shelled. Either way we are out.

I hate this team.
                    I don’t know about hate, but the pitching is very inconsistent, to say the least. Tanaka is bad lately. Happ really sucked too. But all the predictions by the sports writers have come true, or so it seems. They still have a chance but the pitching has to be a lot better to take two games now. They had their chance with men in scoring position but had a bunch of k’s to kill it.

Comment

Proof Umpire Cheating New York Yankees Game 2 MLB playoffs Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X