2020 Yankees Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Yankees Season Thread

According to what I read the Yankees play the Nationals on ESPN on June 23. Opening day........go Yanks!
    The saddest day of the year is the day that baseball season ends.

On October 8, 1956, in game 5 of the 1956 World Series, Don Larsen of the New York Yankees, threw a perfect game against the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Originally posted by Dutch View Post
    According to what I read the Yankees play the Nationals on ESPN on June 23. Opening day........go Yanks!
    It'll be July 23. I wish it were June, so we could have another month of baseball. Heh.

I am so looking forward to Opening Day in this really bizarre season.

Fwiw, I've taken the liberty of retitling the topic to reflect a more broad scope of the thread.

Put it in the books.

Comment

Originally posted by milladrive View Post

It'll be July 23. I wish it were June, so we could have another month of baseball. Heh.

I am so looking forward to Opening Day in this really bizarre season.

Fwiw, I've taken the liberty of retitling the topic to reflect a more broad scope of the thread.

Yes, very sorry, got it wrong.

On October 8, 1956, in game 5 of the 1956 World Series, Don Larsen of the New York Yankees, threw a perfect game against the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Comment

Nick Nelson should be thrown out of the league. What a waste.

Comment

I don’t know much about him, a rookie pitcher right? Why be thrown out? Just wondering. I didn’t see them play the Red Sox.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X