2008 Holiday Pack - FujiFilm Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Holiday Pack - FujiFilm Pack

My brother and I purchased a 2008 Holiday Pack (Pack 8) - FujiFilm Pack on December 18th, 2007. We have yet to receive them by mail, and I was wondering if anyone who had purchased the same Pack received them? Thank you.
    sigpic

Holiday Pack

I received my 8 ticket Holiday Pack via UPS on 2/12.

Comment

I got mine on the 14th. What seats did you guys get?
      X

Comment

I got Tier 31, Row G, Seat 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Dunaier View Post
          I got mine on the 14th. What seats did you guys get?
          I wonder why mine haven't arrived yet. I got absolutely terrible seats, Tier 34 Row U!! Oh well, as long as I'm in the stadium.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by locke40 View Post
            I wonder why mine haven't arrived yet. I got absolutely terrible seats, Tier 34 Row U!! Oh well, as long as I'm in the stadium.
            You're closer to homeplate in the new Stadium across the street that's still under construction. From U34 row U, you may not hear the crack of the bat but you'll surely hear the jackhammers building the new luxury boxes that most of us will never be able to afford.

Comment

I'm pleased with my seats... Tier Box 669, row A. It's the very last section in right field, but that's okay... as soon as I saw those seats offered to me, I snapped them up. Should be able to get some interesting angles from there... some nice close-up shots of the frieze, perhaps...
              X

Comment

6 of the 11 games included in the Fujifilm pack will be promotion dates...
                • Wednesday, April 2 v. Toronto - Magnetic Schedule Night (all fans)
                • Thursday, April 3 v. Toronto - Magnetic Schedule Night (all fans)
                • Tuesday, June 3 v. Toronto - promotion TBD sponsored by Bob's Stores (distribution TBD)
                • Wednesday, June 18 v. San Diego - Cap Night (first 25,000 fans)
                • Monday, September 15 v. Chicago - Final Season Mousepad Night (first 25,000 fans)
                • Thursday, September 18 v. Chicago - Poster Night (first 18,000 fans 14 and younger)
                X

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X