Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Slumping something to worry about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Biggest problem about Yanks lack of run production, is the fact that they could have put daylight between them and Sox. With Beckett building up arm strength now that back injury is gone, and the possibility of Colon coming back strong, Yanks will find themselves in the same position as every year.

Leave a comment:

• bigbadwolf
    replied
    What the hockey hell. Every player, every team goes thru a slump at some point in the year. The only difference is that it is more noticeable at the start of the season. If you want to worry about a slump, you can worry about the Tigers.

Leave a comment:

• soberdennis
    replied
    It concerns me a little. But I keep thinking about Cano and how he keeps coming on strong after the ASB. I am not worried.

Leave a comment:

• Old Sweater
    replied
    Nope

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Not yet. They did the same last year.

The only thing I am worrying about is Pettitte and Moose. So far they are not impressive, although I did not expect something else of Moose.

Leave a comment:

• Urbanshocker13
    replied
    IT'S BEEN 5 GAMES!!! Last year our Lefthanders slumped half the year then turned it on. Give it a little bit before we start to worry.

Leave a comment:

• Mattingly
    replied
    After 5 games? Moose, Ian Kennedy and Andy need to put in better performances, that's all.

You may wish to ask these kinds of questions in the Season 2008 thread, but not with a poll, however.

Leave a comment:

• mikeymussina35
    started a poll Early Slumping something to worry about?

Early Slumping something to worry about?

Yes
    18.18%
    No
    81.82%

The poll is expired.

Is the yankees slumping offense something to worry about early in the season?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X