Joba Chamberlain's father in critical condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joba Chamberlain's father in critical condition

He was rushed to the hospital and it looks rather dire.

Joba's dad raised his kids as a single parent while battling Polio, partial deafness, and assorted serious health problems.

A tip of my cap to the man and the family.

Story:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns
    Last edited by sharrock; 04-14-2008, 09:36 AM. Reason: link added

I hope for the best for Mr. Chamberlain and his son.
    Tough thing for a young man to deal with, especially when he's so much in the spotlight. I hope the fans give him a break if he ends up having an extended absence.
    Even though he's a Yank, I also hope that this doesn't mess with his career. He's an exciting talent, and it's good for baseball all around to have young players who can do special things in the game.
    "I throw him four wide ones, then try to pick him off first base." - Preacher Roe on pitching to Musial

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the worst doesn't happen. Even though he's a Yank, Joba doesn't deserve something like this to happen to him this early. Send my thoughts to the Chamberlain family.
      Trusted traders list-
      Mike D. Rockhound, MadHatter

2007 PawSox Dunkin Donuts set: 24/30.

Still need: Kevin Cash, Jacoby Ellsbury, George Kottaras, Jon Lester, Brandon Moss and Ed Rogers.

Comment

My prayers are with the Chamberlain family.

Comment

My prayers to Joba and his father and hope you are back in pinstripes soon!
          Check out my Yankee blog http://questfor27.blogspot.com/

TRIBUTE TO MOOOSE (MIKE MUSSINA)
          ~~~~Thanks for all of the great memories Mike~~~~~
          You have my HOF vote and good luck in the future now that you have retired. Thanks for the wins you gave the Yanks from 2001-2008. Have an enjoyable retirement.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X