It's a Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Girl

CHICAGO -- Alex Rodriguez and his wife, Cynthia, celebrated the birth of a 7-pound, 2-ounce daughter in Miami late Monday night.
    "We are thrilled with the birth of our second daughter and the blessing of having two beautiful, healthy daughters in our lives," Rodriguez said.

A-Rod will not be in the Yankees lineup tonight or Wednesday as he spends time with his now expanded family. He is expected to rejoin the team Thursday in Chicago.

congrats AROD....

Yes, congratulations and best wishes to the expanded Rodriquez family. This surely affords the Yankees a great opportunity to take the first two games against the White Sox.

Comment

Family first but now he can get to Chicago.

Comment

Congrats AROD...now hit 3 homers for her
        New York Yankees
        Pride, Power, Pinstripes
        The Quest for 27 Has Begun

Comment

Yankee brass ask Arod to stay with his family as long as he wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf View Post
            Yankee brass ask Arod to stay with his family as long as he wishes.
            Right, because they don't want him to play after that contract they singned him for in the offseason.

This is supposed to be a nice thread congratulating the defending league MVP. Can you please spare your unqualified putdowns for once in light of that?
            Dave Bill Tom George Mark Bob Ernie Soupy Dick Alex Sparky
            Joe Gary MCA Emanuel Sonny Dave Earl Stan
            Jonathan Neil Roger Anthony Ray Thomas Art Don
            Gates Philip John Warrior Rik Casey Tony Horace
            Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Cold Nose View Post
              Right, because they don't want him to play after that contract they singned him for in the offseason.

This is supposed to be a nice thread congratulating the defending league MVP. Can you please spare your putdowns in light of that? No one's attacking you despite all you've accomplished in life.
              Congrats A-rod with the new baby girl. Hope to see you on the field soon!
              Check out my Yankee blog http://questfor27.blogspot.com/

TRIBUTE TO MOOOSE (MIKE MUSSINA)
              ~~~~Thanks for all of the great memories Mike~~~~~
              You have my HOF vote and good luck in the future now that you have retired. Thanks for the wins you gave the Yanks from 2001-2008. Have an enjoyable retirement.

Comment

This is supposed to be a nice thread congratulating the defending league MVP. Can you please spare your unqualified putdowns for once in light of that?
                If you think the Yankees offering Arod to stay with his family as long as he wishes at this beautiful time in their life a put down, you then have a major comprehension problem.

Comment

If you think the Yankees offering Arod to stay with his family as long as he wishes at this beautiful time in their life a put down, you then have a major comprehension problem.
                  Don't play dumb. Your not so subtle implications in previous posts were pretty clear. All he's asking is that you reserve your negative attitude for more relevant threads.

Congrats to A-rod on recieving one of the greatest gifts of all.

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeDJW View Post
                    Don't play dumb. Your not so subtle implications in previous posts were pretty clear. All he's asking is that you reserve your negative attitude for more relevant threads.

Congrats to A-rod on recieving one of the greatest gifts of all.
                    I only had one post previous in this thread. If you or anyone wish to look at it in a negative light, that is your option. Lets see now, I congratulated the Rodriquez family and stated my opinion that this afforded the Yankees to win the first two games in Chicago. Now, that's really being negative.

Comment

I only had one post previous in this thread. If you or anyone wish to look at it in a negative light, that is your option. Lets see now, I congratulated the Rodriquez family and stated my opinion that this afforded the Yankees to win the first two games in Chicago. Now, that's really being negative.
                      All I can say is you're absolutely fooling no one. Spin it all you like, but you're fooling no one and for you you to act all innocent in light of all you've ever posted here is quite insulting. Yours as mere opinions, too, ones that belie the standard mode of this site which is respect for fellow posters as well as the players actually doing something out there. It's not pick and choose.
                      Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

All I can say is you're absolutely fooling no one. Spin it all you like, but you're fooling no one and for you you to act all innocent in light of all you've ever posted here is quite insulting. Yours as mere opinions, too, ones that belie the standard mode of this site which is respect for fellow posters as well as the players actually doing something out there. It's not pick and choose.
                        As you spin it the way you like? Contrary to your very negative and wrong opinion. I respect all posters who opine their views. Why do you think I respond to their questions and yet they will not respond to my one. They do not respond to my one because the answer they give either way makes them and their views look very very bad. As for the players, I acknowledge and recognize every professional player and laud the WS winners each year as the best players in the game. I laud the players who over their career help theri team to the most playoffs, pennants, and WS rings as the greatest players in the game over each players era. It appears you are the one who picks and chooses, because you cannot accept an opposing view the recognizes the best players in the game are the players who win. If any and or all of you wish to believe that losing players are the best in the game, you are all welcome to that belief. But spare me your being insulted because I think the best players in the game win. Alex Rodriquez is great for the game of baseball. He brings people to the ballparks and fills seats. The Yankee deal with him affords the franchise to opportunity to make vast sums of money as Arod goes after and breaks Aarons career HR record. All in the name of $$$$. And there isw absolutely nothing wrong with that. But he is not the best player in baseball, he is not even the best third baseman in baseball. Yes that is my opinion, and I have expressed exactly why. If you cannot accept and debate my opinion, that is your and anyone elses problem.

Comment

As you spin it the way you like? Contrary to your very negative and wrong opinion. I respect all posters who opine their views. Why do you think I respond to their questions and yet they will not respond to my one. They do not respond to my one because the answer they give either way makes them and their views look very very bad. As for the players, I acknowledge and recognize every professional player and laud the WS winners each year as the best players in the game. I laud the players who over their career help theri team to the most playoffs, pennants, and WS rings as the greatest players in the game over each players era. It appears you are the one who picks and chooses, because you cannot accept an opposing view the recognizes the best players in the game are the players who win. If any and or all of you wish to believe that losing players are the best in the game, you are all welcome to that belief. But spare me your being insulted because I think the best players in the game win. Alex Rodriquez is great for the game of baseball. He brings people to the ballparks and fills seats. The Yankee deal with him affords the franchise to opportunity to make vast sums of money as Arod goes after and breaks Aarons career HR record. All in the name of $$$$. And there isw absolutely nothing wrong with that. But he is not the best player in baseball, he is not even the best third baseman in baseball. Yes that is my opinion, and I have expressed exactly why. If you cannot accept and debate my opinion, that is your and anyone elses problem.

They do respond to you. You tend to ignore them or dismiss their opposing views, like you just did by saying their responses make them or their views look bad. Yet all you ever offer is a circular argument that offers nothing by way of actual fact. Because stats people only offer stats, right? If you don't think that comes off as jaded, I'm not sure what is. Is calling someone who has a differing view mentally challenged respectful, which you did when many presented why they thought Derek Jeter wasn't the best shortstop in baseball. Is saying someone has a comprehension problem respectful? Yankee brass (Do you actually have basis enough to speak for them?) ask Arod to stay with his family as long as he wishes? Combine that withy your previous statement and I don't see how you can think that's the least respectful toward Arod or the Yankee organization.
                          Robin Bill Ernie JEDI

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X