Leave a comment:

• stejay
    replied
    I knew it was a mistake getting Ensberg. He just aint good enough

Leave a comment:

• DoubleX
    replied
    Originally posted by Mission 27 View Post
    We've been playing better since he got hurt anyway. Hopefully this gets Alberto Gonzalez some more starts.
    How so? They're 2-2 without A-Rod, that seems to be in line with the team for the entire year. I do agree though that I'd like to see more of Alberto Gonzalez out there and less of Morgan Ensberg right now.

Leave a comment:

• Mission 27
    replied
    We've been playing better since he got hurt anyway. Hopefully this gets Alberto Gonzalez some more starts.

Leave a comment:

• KCGHOST
    replied
    If he only misses a couple weeks this will be just a minor incovenience for the Yanks. However, if it drags on a month or more this could get serious.

Leave a comment:

• stejay
    replied
    If we survive this, it will define our season. We cannot afford to fall behind early.

Leave a comment:

• Pinstripes
    replied
    This really hurts, but they'll manage. We need to get him healthy and 100% for the last 1/2 of the season, that will be the most important. Right now, the key to the Yankees success lies in the pitching. If we get well pitched games, the team will score runs. Despite Ensberg's poor numbers, he's not that bad of a hitter, and he'll hit a few HRs here and there, and AG plays great D and has contributed with his bat as well.

It would be nice if Cano and Giambi would start hitting to as well to pick up some of the slack.

Even if A-Rod needs three weeks or a bit mroe to get back to 100%, we can cope with that, and again, the key will be the pitching staff. It's amazing what well pitched baseball in the early innings can do for an offense.

Leave a comment:

• stejay
    started a topic A Rod on the DL

A Rod on the DL

A Rod is placed on the 15 day disabled list.
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X