Yankee Stadium Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Stadium Tour

For our 2nd Chasing74 event, about 40 members from our Forum will be going on the Yankee Stadium Tour in August. Has anyone taken this tour? Any suggestions or things we should be aware of ahead of time?

Also, do we get to walk on any part of the field or are we limited to being only on the outfield grass? Any details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!
    ChasingRecords - The Home of NY Sports Talk

sigpic

I've taken the tour. It's tremendous. Be sure to go while the Yankees are on the road though, because if they're home you won't get to see as many things. For example, I believe the locker room and possibly the dugout or inaccessible when the team is at home. From my memory the things you see include (when the team is away): The press box, the locker room, monument park, and a walk around the field to the Yankees dugout. They rope the actually grass off, so you can only walk on the dirt around the grass from monument park to the Yankees dugout, but it's still an amazing feeling.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the feedback. The Saturday that we plan on going, the Yankees are on the road so that is definitely a plus.

Thanks again!

sigpic

Comment

went last easter. just after a home stand, close the the arod walk off slam v baltimore. you get in the dugout and the clubhouse, though no photos in the clubhouse. it's a great hour or so, just incredible.
        stands on shifting sands...

Comment

Took my 80 year old Dad last summer. He has a limp from knee surgery and has a hard time getting around. On that day, he looked like a 12 year old kid who just met his idol. I've never seen him happier. As soon as he stepped onto the warning track and just started looking around, a tear rolled down his cheek and he looked back at me and just said "Thanks." One of my favorite memories ever.

You'll have a great time.

Comment

I was also suprised to see how many dents are in the outfield wall from all of the balls hitting it.

Comment

When the "NY" added to uni, and Stadium Tour info

"When the "NY" added to uni, and Stadium Tour info"

Please see this thread I will have up in a few minutes of that name for an important question that needs a separate thread, Thanks.

Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is greatly appreciated. Looks like we will be attending in August. Really looking forward to it!

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X