If tonight's game is rained out...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If tonight's game is rained out...?

Will there be a double header tomorrow? Will they change the game times?
    Any opinion on who will pitch?

Originally posted by JLevin View Post
    Will there be a double header tomorrow? Will they change the game times?
    Any opinion on who will pitch?
    bad forecast in the Bronx tonight ?
    BALLGAME OVER, YANKEES WIN...THEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEES WIN
    “You wouldn't have won if we'd beaten you.”

Comment

90% chance of rain until midnight tonight from weather.com

Comment

Originally posted by JLevin View Post
        90% chance of rain until midnight tonight from weather.com
        mother f&&&*r..i finally get the chance to watch the Yanks ( they`re on NASN..our cable channel for American sports ) on my big screen instead of huddled over the pc with mlb.tv and it might be rained out :dismay:

Comment

They might force it in if it clears up. Earlier in the week (Monday IIRC) was crappy weather and the Mets still played.
          "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

Game will be made up on Monday. with all the construction and crap going on down there, a doubleheader will be a big problem.

Comment

Don't look to promising for tonights game.

Latest conditions brought to you by weather.com 51°F Rain wind 14 mph NE

Comment

Probably won't subside. They could actually play Sunday since it's an 8pm start. Don't think they want to take up an off-day for both team's on Monday.

They could always make it up in June during the next Subway Series.
                "I'm happy for [Edwin Encarnacion] because this guy bleeds internally, big-time" -Dusty Baker

"If on-base percentage is so important, then why don't they put it on the scoreboard?" -Jeff Francoeur

"At the end of the day, the sun comes up and I still have a job" -Joba Chamberlain

Comment

If it's made up in June then we lose a home game and they gain a home game. That would suck.

They gotta get it in on Sunday afternoon I think, with the 8pm start and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mission 27 View Post
                    If it's made up in June then we lose a home game and they gain a home game.
                    Why?
                    I think it's no problem to play a game at 12pm in the Bronx and play another game in Queens on 9 pm.
                    sorry for some grammar mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Mission 27 View Post
                      If it's made up in June then we lose a home game and they gain a home game. That would suck.

They gotta get it in on Sunday afternoon I think, with the 8pm start and all.
                      No. The game would still be played at Yankee Stadium.

Comment

A made up rained out game was played one in Shea and one in Yankee Stadium on the same day a few years ago. As of this moment, no makeup date has been announced.

Comment

they did a dbl header in 2000..afternoon game at Shea, night game at the Std

Comment

As of now the game will tentatively be made up in June when the Yankees are at Shea. Thus, there will be another Shea/Yankee Stadium two game day.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X