Red Sox ---Yankees (seeking May 9-11 tickets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MTNYYankeeFan
    • Mar 2006

Red Sox ---Yankees (seeking May 9-11 tickets)

I'm a big Yankee fan from Montana...Plan on attending games in May...9,10,11...Would like to get some good tickets at a reasonable price...Any suggestions or am I at the mercy of the Big Ticket sellers ? ? Thanks for any and all suggestions....
  • SoxSon
    Loyal to the Sox
    • Sep 2004

Perhaps you should post this in the Yankees forum. It definitely shouldn't be here in CE.

Cheers!
    "Anything less would not have been worthy of me. Anything more would not have been possible." - Carl Yastrzemski

Comment

• Mattingly
      Yankee fan & proud of it!
      • Feb 2003

Moved to the Yankee forum.

My only recommendation here would be the ticket outlets. I'm not familiar with any in Montana, which has no MLB teams, but yankees.com uses Ticketron.

There are also online sites, but the Yankee-Red Sox tickets would definitely be amongst the pricier "prime" tickets.

I'm guessing that the Tue-Thu series in May you'd mentioned would be easier to get than weekend series between the two teams, but see about this early, before the better seats would've been taken (if not done already).
      Please read Baseball Fever Policy and Forum FAQ before posting. 2007-11 CBA
      Rest very peacefully, John “Buck” O'Neil (1911-2006) & Philip Francis “Scooter” Rizzuto (1917-2007)
      THE BROOKLYN DODGERS - 1890 thru 1957
      Montreal Expos 1969 - 2004

Comment

• BasEbaLlKnoItAll
        The Impurest Purist
        • Apr 2003

yankees.com uses Ticketron.
        I always thought they used ticket master. If this is the case...Ticketron SUCKS. I hate buying tickets off of Yankees.com
        "Statistics are used much like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support, not illumination."
        -Vin Scully

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X