Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees Rotation and uses for clemens if he is signed

My prediction is this but I don`t have an order
    In the start of the season they use a 4 man rotation of Johnson, Mussina, Chacon and Wang
    After a month or so they move on to a 6 man rotation adding Pavano and Wright if they get clemens they could use ihim as a spot starter to rest him and allow him to spend time with his family and continue that way until September
    2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

why would you want to ue THE best pitcher ever IMO as a spot starter? where ever Clemens ends up, he will be the #1 or #2 in that rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston Boxer
      why would you want to ue THE best pitcher ever IMO as a spot starter? where ever Clemens ends up, he will be the #1 or #2 in that rotation.

First of all he is not the best pitcher ever just one of them and he wants to spend time with his family thats the only reason he would sign with the astros if he can be on a competing team and spend time with his family he will siogn with them for sure also I would like to point out 2 things
      1. Clemens as a spot starter is better than no clemens which is what they will end up with if clemens does not sign
      2.I would like to point out that WHITEY FORD was used very succesfully as a spot starter by casey stengel
      2009 World Series Champions, The New York Yankees

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X