X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartolo Colon Suspended 50 Games for failing drug test

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...ULmzBuEWm5vYTJ

Former Yankees starter Colon fails MLB drug test, suspended 50 games

Colon has credited a stem-cell procedure two years ago for saving his career. He had fat and bone marrow stem cells collected and injected into his troublesome right elbow and shoulder in an innovative and unproven technique. Colon had no idea how it would turn out, but he responded and spent 2011 with the Yankees.

Originally posted by WEB View Post
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yanke...ULmzBuEWm5vYTJ

Former Yankees starter Colon fails MLB drug test, suspended 50 games

Colon has credited a stem-cell procedure two years ago for saving his career. He had fat and bone marrow stem cells collected and injected into his troublesome right elbow and shoulder in an innovative and unproven technique. Colon had no idea how it would turn out, but he responded and spent 2011 with the Yankees.
    Colon isn't even a Yankee. He's playing in Oakland! So why exactly would you post this here?

I can only surmise it's to get a rise outta Yankee fans. Like seriously WEB, why??
    "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Originally posted by TonyStarks View Post
      Colon isn't even a Yankee. He's playing in Oakland! So why exactly would you post this here?

I can only surmise it's to get a rise outta Yankee fans. Like seriously WEB, why??
      Because the New York Post wrote the article with the Yankee headline today. (not me)

For the same reason you started two Cabrera threads even though he's not a Yankee and was not even playing for them last year like Colon.
      Last edited by WEB; 08-22-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WEB View Post
        Because the New York Post wrote the article with the Yankee headline today. (not me)

For the same reason you started two Cabrera threads even though he's not a Yankee and was not even playing for them last year like Colon.
        Oh so it's the Post's fault. *SMH*

I started ONE thread about Melky and it was to point out the stupidity in the actions of his team. Plain and simple.

You on the other hand....
        "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X