Spring Training:2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Training:2017

And the winner of the First Injury of the Season Award goes to Tyler Austin, for a fractured left foot suffered during a BP drill. Out at least six weeks.
    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Originally posted by The Monument View Post
    And the winner of the First Injury of the Season Award goes to Tyler Austin, for a fractured left foot suffered during a BP drill. Out at least six weeks.
    Slightly disappointing but he was unlikely to make the team after Carter signed and that is ok.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotta admit I am loving the play of the all the kids: Torres, Sanchez, Fowler, Frazier, Bird!
      "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

So who starts at SS on Opening Day? I'm thinking Tejada because of his ML experience.
        Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,and welcome to Yankee Stadium. Here are the lineups for todays game...

Comment

Carter has had terrible spring. Do they still keep him as backup 1B and righty strikeout off the bench? I see Warren going to bullpen, Severino to AAA, Mitchell as #4 starter. They have time to decide on #5.

Comment

Apparently Tejada is not the guy. I keep reading Pete Kozma. And Niese was released. I guess Shreve is the other bullpen lefty.

Comment

Wade should get the nod at this point, until Didi gets back.
              "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Ok so I was wrong about Tejada, Severino and Mitchell, but I got Warren right. I'm batting .250 which should be good for a 3-year, $30 mil contract in todays market. But no future as a GM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X