Ticket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket question

I'm planning a trip to the California parks this summer. Does anyone have any recommendations for moderately-priced seats with a great view? (For example, at Jacobs Field, it would be the bleachers, provided you can get near the left-field foul pole and close down, not row YY). Are there any tickets where you're only allowed to enter certain gates and only go in certain sections of the park? Thanks
    Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.
    Good traders: MadHatter(2), BoofBonser26, StormSurge

Here's a link to the seating chart for the A's.Hope this helps you out here.

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NAS...ting_chart.jsp

Comment

Too bad the Coliseum permanently shut down the top deck. There weren't that many fans up there at the A's games I went to up there, but the sight lines can't be worse than any other point in the stadium.
      SOUVENEZ-VOUS LES EXPOS!!!
      "The future's uncertain and the end is always near" - Jim Morrison

Comment

Originally posted by mojorisin71
        Too bad the Coliseum permanently shut down the top deck. There weren't that many fans up there at the A's games I went to up there, but the sight lines can't be worse than any other point in the stadium.
        Great, more fans down in my section to grab baseballs from me :grouchy
        Mythical SF Chronicle scouting report: "That Jeff runs like a deer. Unfortunately, he also hits AND throws like one." I am Venus DeMilo - NO ARM! I can play like a big leaguer, I can field like Luzinski, run like Lombardi. The secret to managing is keeping the ones who hate you away from the undecided ones. I am a triumph of quantity over quality. I'm almost useful, every village needs an idiot.

Comment

And I was going to sit in RF since the A's had more lefthanded power, but now I'm not so sure. How would you guys call it?

Comment

The bleachers are the way to go in Oakland. The grandstand seats are pushed back very far from the diamond, while the bleachers are right on top of the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis9045
              The bleachers are the way to go in Oakland. The grandstand seats are pushed back very far from the diamond, while the bleachers are right on top of the field.
              Thank you Elvis consider me there

Comment

bleachers are definetly the way to go but try to get normal bleachers (not plaza level) if they are available, they are the ones directly above left or right field. Plaza level bleachers are higher up and not as good of a view (but I can't complain).

Comment

Before the stadium remodel the old wooden and aluminum bleachers were a great place to sit and very inexpensive. I haven't sat out there since they put seats in, but I can't imagine it being too bad.

Those 3rd deck seats are FAR away from the game. Unless you're right behind home plate they're poor seats. I think the A's are smart for shutting those out. Of course you know they're using this as a test for a new, smaller capacity stadium, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Catfish27
                    Before the stadium remodel the old wooden and aluminum bleachers were a great place to sit and very inexpensive. I haven't sat out there since they put seats in, but I can't imagine it being too bad.

Those 3rd deck seats are FAR away from the game. Unless you're right behind home plate they're poor seats. I think the A's are smart for shutting those out. Of course you know they're using this as a test for a new, smaller capacity stadium, right?
                    But of course h but thanks for the seat advice

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X