Enjoy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy

Enjoy Chapman, Pinder , Healy and Davis until they get traded for some prospects.....the funniest is the dumb move they just made with Yonder Alonso !!!!

The Oakland Athletics, 8.5 games out of the final Wild Card spot and owners of the second-worst record in the American League, have traded their representative at the 2017 All-Star Game to the Seattle Mariners, for Boog Powell, once a 20th-round draft pick of, that’s right, the Oakland Athletics.

Originally posted by mlazar View Post
    Enjoy Chapman, Pinder , Healy and Davis until they get traded for some prospects.....the funniest is the dumb move they just made with Yonder Alonso !!!!

The Oakland Athletics, 8.5 games out of the final Wild Card spot and owners of the second-worst record in the American League, have traded their representative at the 2017 All-Star Game to the Seattle Mariners, for Boog Powell, once a 20th-round draft pick of, that’s right, the Oakland Athletics.
    I hear you. It's hard to NOT sound negative, but I really don't understand what our plan is. I just don't get it. Half the time I feel like those guys in the movie Major League, "who are these f-ing guys????"
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X