Bartolo Colon inked for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartolo Colon inked for 2012

We've signed fossil, er um, pitcher Bartolo Colon to a one-year contract. He's now 39 years old and experienced some knee issues before his meltdown last season. He might be good for some innings this season, but I'm not expecting much from him.

Thoughts?

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/74...eal-oakland-as
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
    We've signed fossil, er um, pitcher Bartolo Colon to a one-year contract. He's now 39 years old and experienced some knee issues before his meltdown last season. He might be good for some innings this season, but I'm not expecting much from him.

Thoughts?

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/74...eal-oakland-as

he will even out the amount of food eaten by Gio and Trevor and Bailey now that they're gone at the pre and post game buffet ..Oh, I forgot the A's make their players bring their own food to the clubhouse..

Comment

Yikes! Bartolo Colon will just stand in the way of a lot of younger pitchers, who can offer a better performance! The A's management seems to be obsessed with obtaining pitchers! Still no serious effort to get a power hitter!

Comment

Originally posted by mlazar View Post
        he will even out the amount of food eaten by Gio and Trevor and Bailey now that they're gone at the pre and post game buffet ..Oh, I forgot the A's make their players bring their own food to the clubhouse..
        LOL - Are you serious about the food in the clubhouse deal there? I am starting to feel more and more like we're living the real world version of the movie Major League. We can start assigning players to movie characters here soon.

CoCo Crisp = Willie Mays Hayes
        Bartolo Colon = Harris the Vaseline Baller

I would call Matsui "Cerrano" but I don't even know if he's on the roster?
        WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Originally posted by anna View Post
          Yikes! Bartolo Colon will just stand in the way of a lot of younger pitchers, who can offer a better performance! The A's management seems to be obsessed with obtaining pitchers! Still no serious effort to get a power hitter!
          I hear you, Anna. Not sure if we can crack 20 hr's by any single player...
          WAR? Prove it!

Comment

Bartolo Colon is very overweight too! Amazing that he can move around with all that excess weight!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X