Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:hyper:
    Originally posted by anna View Post

Grant Balfour shouts a victory cry after getting the final out of a 12-5 rout of the Rangers, who lost 3 straight to the A's! AMAZING!!! The A's have against all predictions won the AL West Division!!

Ranger manager Ron Washington will be lucky to stay on as the Rangers' batboy, if the Rangers lose in the wild card spot! Washington never was much of a hitting coach when he was with the A's. The new A's showed him how to really hit in baseball!

Washington never was the A's batting coach and he's a class act...let's just leave it as the A's were AWESOME !!!!!!!:hyper:

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Paskert View Post
      It's in less than half a season's worth of ABs, but anybody else notice that Brandon Moss is slugging close to .600?
      Moss ended up slugging .596...not bad at all!
      "If I drink whiskey, I'll never get worms!" - Hack Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by anna View Post
        Grant Balfour shouts a victory cry after getting the final out of a 12-5 rout of the Rangers, who lost 3 straight to the A's! AMAZING!!! The A's have against all predictions won the AL West Division!!

Ranger manager Ron Washington will be lucky to stay on as the Rangers' batboy, if the Rangers lose in the wild card spot! Washington never was much of a hitting coach when he was with the A's. The new A's showed him how to really hit in baseball! [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
        Ron was giving Hambone tips on playing CF before the game, too...
        I'm really happy for the A's and their fans!
        What a great story...I have a soft spot for the A's after years of watching their WS highlights from the early '70s during rain delays of Cubs' broadcasts on WGN when I was a kid.
        "If I drink whiskey, I'll never get worms!" - Hack Wilson

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X