Dan Straily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Straily

Anyone know anything about this guy? He debuted Friday and had a pretty decent game and from what i've been reading he was pretty dominating in the minors. The way the A's develop pitchers I would say he has a pretty good chance of being pretty good. I'll be watching him Wednesday night when he pitches against the Angels. Should be a very interesting start for him.
    "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Originally posted by chicagowhitesox1173 View Post
    Anyone know anything about this guy? He debuted Friday and had a pretty decent game and from what i've been reading he was pretty dominating in the minors. The way the A's develop pitchers I would say he has a pretty good chance of being pretty good. I'll be watching him Wednesday night when he pitches against the Angels. Should be a very interesting start for him.
    I need to do some research myself - I haven't heard anything about him until just a few weeks ago. Same with Griffin, I knew very little about him yet he was doing well until that injury. What a shame.
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Dan Straily looks great! Shut out the Royals in 6.1 innings and gave up only 3 hits.
      http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/mlb...mlb_1&mode=box
      His pitch count is high so the relievers will have to work, but everything else looks great with him!

Comment

[QUOTE=anna;2053441]Dan Straily looks great! Shut out the Royals in 6.1 innings and gave up only 3 hits.
        His pitch count is high so the relievers will have to work, but everything else looks great with him!
        [/QUOTE

I thought they had sent him down. I haven't been keeping track of him lately.
        "(Shoeless Joe Jackson's fall from grace is one of the real tragedies of baseball. I always thought he was more sinned against than sinning." -- Connie Mack

"I have the ultimate respect for Whitesox fans. They were as miserable as the Cubs and Redsox fans ever were but always had the good decency to keep it to themselves. And when they finally won the World Series, they celebrated without annoying every other fan in the country."--Jim Caple, ESPN (Jan. 12, 2011)

Comment

[QUOTE=chicagowhitesox1173;2053447]
          Originally posted by anna View Post
          Dan Straily looks great! Shut out the Royals in 6.1 innings and gave up only 3 hits.
          [/QUOTE

I thought they had sent him down. I haven't been keeping track of him lately.
          Straily was sent to Triple A to make room for Brett Anderson, but he'll be back up again soon!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X