Lawrie Traded to ChiSox for Prospects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrie Traded to ChiSox for Prospects

Looks like we're still wheeling & dealing during the winter meetings. I'm OK with this move even though I am not 100% sure who is playing 3B yet. Are we filling this roster spot with someone from AAA? At any rate, here is the article if you're interested:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/14332745
    WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
    Looks like we're still wheeling & dealing during the winter meetings. I'm OK with this move even though I am not 100% sure who is playing 3B yet. Are we filling this roster spot with someone from AAA? At any rate, here is the article if you're interested:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/14332745
    David Valencia will be our 3rd baseman...

Comment

Originally posted by mlazar View Post
      David Valencia will be our 3rd baseman...
      Unless he's dealt.
      WAR? Prove it!

Trusted Traders: ttmman21, Dalkowski110, BoofBonser26, Kearns643, HudsonHarden, Extra Innings, MadHatter, Mike D., J.P., SShifflett

Comment

Originally posted by Zito75 View Post
        Unless he's dealt.
        I wish Billy Beane would be dealt :stare:

Comment

wasn't he the headliner of the Donaldson deal?
          I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

wasn't he the headliner of the Donaldson deal?
            I now have my own non commercial blog about training for batspeed and power using my training experience in baseball and track and field.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X