Seager, Mariners Heating Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seager, Mariners Heating Up

Kyle Seager is currently on a nine-game hitting streak, pulling himself up by the bootstraps out of the doldrums of below-.200. In those nine games he is 12-for-34, hitting .353, with 2 2Bs, 1 3B(!), 3 HRs, and 7 RBIs. The Seattle Mariners are 7-2 during that same time frame.

What a relief this stretch has been. The Mariners aren't going to make the playoffs this year, but if they continue to play above-.500 baseball for the rest of the year it would be real nice.

And it's good to see Seager excelling again. Hopefully he is finally over his injuries. He is really starting to climb the charts and pass a lot of all-time Mariner greats in a number of different career categories. I hope he he hits above-.300 for the rest of the season. I feel like he is really starting to inch closer to securing a spot in the Seattle Mariners Team Hall Of Fame!
    Last edited by Seattle1; 08-02-2019, 07:18 AM.

He's still going strong, though his hitting streak was broken up by the unfortunate no-hitter in Houston. But other than that, over the last 15 games Seager is 18-for-53 with a .340 B.A., 3 doubles, 1 triple, 5 homers, and 10 R.B.I.s!

Keep it going Seager, you're doing great!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X