No announcement yet.

Josh Hamilton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a story in todays ST. Pete Times, Hamilton says he has been clean for the past six weeks, thats it six weeks. He has a lot of work to do , and I don't mean baseball.
    Lets get Eddie Basinski elected to the Polish Sports Hall of Fame.
    www.brooklyndodgermemories.com

Comment

6 WEEKS !?!?! :grouchy

Josh ,Josh, Josh...h h
      Simply... TAKING BACK THE EAST IN 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Go Bravos!!!#1
        6 WEEKS !?!?! :grouchy

Josh ,Josh, Josh...h h
        Last year they ran a story about how Josh got married to a ministers daughter, had a baby and was turning his life around. This year finds him divorced, living alone and trying to turn his life around. What a shame. Forget about baseball, he needs to get help, obviously what he has been doing, isn't working.

Comment

It is definetly about much more than baseball for Hamilton, like others have said, he needs to get his complete life in order before he worries about the baseball aspect of it. A real castoff and troubled individual?

Not positive, but is he related to NFL/AFL QB Joe Hamilton?
          Chicago White Sox :: Tampa Bay Rays :: Milwaukee Brewers
          www.blogtalkradio.com/643sports
          643 Sports LIVE Mondays 7pm CST/8pm EST

Comment

Originally posted by FedEx
            It is definetly about much more than baseball for Hamilton, like others have said, he needs to get his complete life in order before he worries about the baseball aspect of it. A real castoff and troubled individual?

No, they are not related.

Comment

Finally some good news on Josh Hamilton. He is working at a baseball school in Clearwater, Florida. The school is run by former minor league manager and coach Roy Silver and former Blue Jays trainer Randy Holland. The newspaper article in the St. Pete Times said Hamilton is just a regular employee and has a chance to workout.

Comment

Thats good hopefully he can turn himself around and use some of that talent that many fans wish they had.

Comment

Originally posted by FedEx
                  Joe Hamilton happens to be black and Josh Hamilton is white.

But, it is good to see him getting back on track with his life. If all turns well hopefully baseball will follow suit.
                  2nd member of the Peter Moylan Fan Club

Comment

Josh Hamilton

Anybody know how old Josh is???

North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Josh Hamilton is 24 years old. BTW, check out how many 1st round picks from 1999 didn't make the majors: http://www.baseball-almanac.com/feats/1999draft.shtml

Comment

Josh

24.....Now that's a shame.....

North of the Big Apple but missing Central Fla :atthepc

Comment

Originally posted by brooklynboy
                          24.....Now that's a shame.....

But, its also young enough, that if he tuly has turned his life around he can still have a decent career. The main thing is that he regains his life.

Comment

Josh Hamilton

Originally posted by tonypug
                            But, its also young enough, that if he tuly has turned his life around he can still have a decent career. The main thing is that he regains his life.
                            I surely hope he has turned his life around, I read years ago where his family went to every minor league town with him now I know why they didn't trust him, he was signed in 1999 and is still a troubled young man. He has wasted alot of great talents in the 7 years since he was signed, I think he is a lost cause, it is amazing that Tampa Bay has stuck with him.
                            Lets support Gil Hodges for The Hall of Fame, a true Hall of Famer.

Comment

If Bobby Jenks turned his life around after alcohol abuse then Josh Hamilton can too.

Comment

I saw Josh play a number of times during his first year in the Minors , when he was brought up to the Hudson Valley Renegades ... also remember the grounds crews at the Tampa Bay minor league complex tell me , when I was playing in a baseball tourney there a few years back , that Josh used to hit balls off the big black screen in center field ( 410 feet ) like it was nothing ....he was the natural , and looked like the all- american boy ..... I still cannot believe how things turned around ....yes , his parents did follow him around the first few years , but I don't think it was to keep an eye on him ....but I think it hurt him later on , when they were'nt around all the time ....either way , it must be devastating for them , and I hope he does'nt look back years from now and realize what could have been ...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X