X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonypug
    replied
    Originally posted by raysnbran
    Today's St. Petersburg Times says the Yankees are interested in signing Colome Watch he turns into Mariano Rivera's successor :grouchy
    He has a live arm but a dead head, Mariano has nothung to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• raysnbran
    replied
    Colome

Today's St. Petersburg Times says the Yankees are interested in signing Colome Watch he turns into Mariano Rivera's successor :grouchy

Leave a comment:

• Eddiey
    replied
    Originally posted by Ichiro51
    TB's organization isn't healthy. I suspect Colome wants to join the Braves and pitch along with his good friend Jorge Sosa, who also sucked as a Devil Rays, but now are one of the best reliever/spot starter in the MLB.
    Going to the Braves to join Sosa wouldn't do Colome much good. Leo Mazzone is in Baltimore now.

Leave a comment:

• Go Bravos!!!#1
    replied
    Yeah, I agree not much of a loss. They tried for a long time with him, but was unsuccessful. I wonder if the braves would give him a tryout. I doubt it becauseof his poor behavior and attitude. But all in all no big loss by the D'rays.

Leave a comment:

• brooklynboy
    replied
    Colome Realeased

Originally posted by Ichiro51
    TB's organization isn't healthy. I suspect Colome wants to join the Braves and pitch along with his good friend Jorge Sosa, who also sucked as a Devil Rays, but now are one of the best reliever/spot starter in the MLB.
    Sounds like anothe head case...We seem to collect them...

Leave a comment:

• Ichiro51
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eddiey
    replied
    Colome

Jesse Colome had been given every chance over the last few years and was nothing but a flop. His arm, according to him, always hurt. He wouldn't listen and whenever things went poorly he went right into the tank. He is no loss.

Leave a comment:

• tonypug
    replied
    Last year Colome did nothing for the team.He was very hard to coach, and wouldn't listen when help was offered. This year new manager, new coaches, a new chance, but the same Colome. He says his arm hurts but someone shoukld give him a chance. If he announces his arm hurts, who wants to take a chance. He had no trade value, and he certainly wasn't one of the teams top relief pitchers this year.By the way the pitcher who took his place, recieved the win tonight.

Leave a comment:

• TheKingofKings
    replied
    He was like one of their top 3 best relievers and they cut him like that , man that is a weird organisation , they even sent Chad Orvella to AAA

Leave a comment:

• RedSoxVT92
    replied
    I can see why a team would let go of a guy if there faking an injury or something like that. But this organazation really cant afford to show "authority". Colome isnt all that great but Tampa Bay should have traded him and got something because the team is lets say, not that good.

Leave a comment:

• brooklynboy
    replied
    Originally posted by raysnbran
    Colome openly said last year he did not want to be here and to trade him. The organization thinks he was faking his injury, so they just decided to cut the cord with the guy and move on. Gutsy move, you would think they would try and get something for the guy rather that outright release him...

This just doesn't make sense...I begin to wonder bout this organization...

Leave a comment:

• raysnbran
    replied
    A cleared picture?

Colome openly said last year he did not want to be here and to trade him. The organization thinks he was faking his injury, so they just decided to cut the cord with the guy and move on. Gutsy move, you would think they would try and get something for the guy rather that outright release him...

Leave a comment:

• brooklynboy
    replied
    No Kiddin!!!!

Leave a comment:

• raysnbran
    started a topic Colome released!?!

Colome released!?!

He left last night's game after 4 pitches, where he never got past 85 on the radar gun. Today he gets cut What happened to putting him on the DL? Another strange move by a confused organization :grouchy

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X