What a catch.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a catch.

The catch Gary Matthews made in the 8th inning of game two against the astros [ to rob Lamb] was among the best catches I have ever seen.
    WOW. Matthews is having a great year.
    I just hope we can get things going in the right direction. SOON!
    " One of the beautiful things about baseball is that every once in a while you come into a situation where you want to, and where you have to,
    reach down and prove something." Nolan Ryan.

That was an AWESOME catch!!!! Gary Matthews Jr. is playing as well as any centerfielder in the game this season.

Originally posted by MY.RANGERS
    The catch Gary Matthews made in the 8th inning of game two against the astros [ to rob Lamb] was among the best catches I have ever seen.
    WOW. Matthews is having a great year.
    I just hope we can get things going in the right direction. SOON!

Comment

What's amazing is that Raul Ibanez made a catch tonight that is a dead ringer for that one.
      Buck O'Neil: The Monarch of Baseball

Comment

i hope matthews makes the all-star game after that one.
        Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Best catch

Maybe.....IV ever seen.....

Cav
          You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the $%#%! plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all. ~Earl Weaver

Comment

I have thought about some of the great catches I have seen and I just can't think of one better. I think we will be seeing a lot of that catch over the years.
            Thanks.
            " One of the beautiful things about baseball is that every once in a while you come into a situation where you want to, and where you have to,
            reach down and prove something." Nolan Ryan.

Comment

Rangers radio announcer Eric Nadel said tonight it's the best catch he's ever seen a Rangers outfielder make in his 26 years with the ballclub.

Originally posted by MY.RANGERS
              I have thought about some of the great catches I have seen and I just can't think of one better. I think we will be seeing a lot of that catch over the years.
              Thanks.

Comment

It has to be the best catch in Rangers history. I'm glad that Matthews all around season has made him an All-Star. He certainly deserves it. He's always had great talent. I wish the Nationals had him! h

Comment

That catch was class, I didnt think he had a chance when I was watching the highlights, I just though HR, then... OMG!!!

Comment

Is there anywhere I can see this catch?
                    2016 World Series Champions

Comment

http://texas.rangers.mlb.com/NASApp/...=tex&ym=200607

last video on the page
                      Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Rangers
                        That was the best damn catch I have ever seen.

Comment

No, really, after my seventh viewing, that was definitely the best catch I have ever seen.

Comment

Hey, I'm convinced it's one of the best ever. The offence is looking good tonight.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X