Tex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tex

Has anyone noticed the rangers are playing better without Texeira? Probably coincidence, but...he had problems with Mr Baseball(Showalter) and now has problems with Mr Rogers(Washington). Maybe it's just because they are playing teams as bad as they are, who knows.
    If Tex is still here after the deadline, Hicks will not get another penny from me. He let Pudge go for nothing, and he may do the same with Tex. I think the Rangers will never win as long as he owns them. I hope I'm wrong......

Well I hope you're wrong as well but if the team does let tex walk then it will not be for absolutely nothing they will still get compensation picks for him. And while that doesn't sound as appealing as getting top young prospects for our prized first baseman it is alot better than getting hosed on another jon daniels deadline deal. And remember letting Carlos Lee walk last year got the team Blake Beavan and Julio Borbon.

http://lonerangers.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lone rangers View Post
      Well I hope you're wrong as well but if the team does let tex walk then it will not be for absolutely nothing they will still get compensation picks for him. And while that doesn't sound as appealing as getting top young prospects for our prized first baseman it is alot better than getting hosed on another jon daniels deadline deal. And remember letting Carlos Lee walk last year got the team Blake Beavan and Julio Borbon.
      http://lonerangers.wordpress.com/
      ..and they may never be heard from again. AAA prospects may not pan out, but draft choices..please. Remember Ruben Mateo ,Drew Meyer, Thomas Diamond, etc...

Comment

Don't remind me.. please don't remind me. Hicks is a joke. Enough forumns talking about him.
        Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X