Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers

Okay, I'm just making this thread to see which of the following players you all think are even legit. Basically, pick all the players you think have had at minimum modest career for the Rangers and have helped contribute the Rangers to win. Explain.

I'm leaving out the obvious (Mike Young)
    Kevin Millwood
    11.11%
    Vicente Padilla
    7.41%
    Kameron Loe
    0.00%
    C.J. Wilson
    3.70%
    Akinori Otsuka
    18.52%
    Brad Wilkerson
    3.70%
    Hank Blalock
    18.52%
    Mark Teixera
    22.22%
    Gerald Laird
    11.11%
    None of the above
    3.70%
    Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

You are looking for current Rangers?
    Baseball Journeyman

Comment

just the rangers i put on the poll. not necessarily any of the new rangers this season (lofton, gagne, cat, byrd, etc.) i just want to know which players you all think have affected the team in a positive way to some extent
      Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Rangers View Post
        just the rangers i put on the poll. not necessarily any of the new rangers this season (lofton, gagne, cat, byrd, etc.) i just want to know which players you all think have affected the team in a positive way to some extent
        heh didn't even notice the poll - i voted for blalock but here are my thoughts on each

Kevin Millwood - if anything he has probably helped teach some of the younger kids
        Vicente Padilla - he could bring a certain edge that is needed to this team if he wasn't psychodic
        Kameron Loe - he has some potential and i hope he just continues to grow and he will be a contributor for a long time whether in the pen or in the rotation
        C.J. Wilson - harness his stuff and he will be a lights out lefty out of the pen - possible closer in the future if he learns control?
        Akinori Otsuka - his greatest asset comes as trade bait i think
        Brad Wilkerson - not a big fan - he will always be remembered for what he was traded for which isn't fair to him
        Hank Blalock - I think he has been a contributor and hopefully will be in the future
        Mark Teixera - remains to be seen. Yes he has contributed but i think he is overrated and hope he brings something for the future in either a trade or compensation draft pick when he leaves.
        Gerald Laird - 1 man, 5 tools. he is still young and i think he can contribute in the future if/when the rangers turn things around and become a playoff team.
        Last edited by TheJourneyman; 07-13-2007, 02:03 PM.
        Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Blalock and Texiera are the two most obvious choices in the poll.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X