Blalock is now 1st base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blalock is now 1st base

Blalock is our new first baseman? wonder who our new 3rd baseman will be in the long run..
    "Baseball is the only field of endeavor where a man can succeed three times out of ten and be considered a good performer." - Ted Williams :gt

How about Young? Put Young at third and bring in a defense SS and you might be surprised how much your ERA's will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Imgran View Post
      How about Young? Put Young at third and bring in a defense SS and you might be surprised how much your ERA's will drop.
      He still has a 2b arm though but a good idea i guess. Don't think it would fly though.
      Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Maybe you'll go back to the well and try to trade with the Sox again. Lowrie made a fine third baseman earlier this year. I'd enjoy evening things up against the Rangers with another trade to make up for the Gagne fiasco.

Comment

Speaking of Young, what happened to his defense? It has been completely lost. He use to make some incredible plays but now he makes more bobbles and mishaps then anything.
          Texas Ranger Baseball 2008.. :applaud:

Comment

Originally posted by TheJourneyman View Post
            He still has a 2b arm though but a good idea i guess. Don't think it would fly though.
            How could that be? He came up as a SS, didn't he?
            "After my fourth season I asked for $43,000 and General Manager Ed Barrow told me, 'Young man, do you realize Lou Gehrig, a 16-year-man, is playing for only $44,000?' I said, Mr. Barrow, there is only one answer to that - Mr. Gehrig is terribly underpaid."- Yankees outfielder Joe DiMaggio

Comment

Originally posted by TonyStarks View Post
              How could that be? He came up as a SS, didn't he?
              no he didn't move to SS till they traded Arod
              Baseball Journeyman

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X